With Rasayel’s chatbot, you can automate many repetitive customer communications that don’t necessarily need a human agent. This way you save a lot of time for your team and your customers get their questions answered around the clock.
You can define triggers and conditions for your bot. For example, when a customer messages you and their message contain “price”, the bot can get triggered.
Your bot flow could be as simple as replying to customers with a general message or be complex. For example, a bot reply could include up to 3 buttons that are followed with 3 different replies or actions that you define.
What triggers are currently supported:
- A brand new inbound message (new conversation)
- A new inbound message in a closed conversation
What actions are currently supported:
- Sending a message
- Sending a message with interactive buttons
- Redirecting the conversation to an agent
- Closing conversation
- Permanently closing conversation
- Multiple actions per message
- Assigning to specific users
- Tagging conversations
- More filter options
You can create your bot flow as you wish. Below is a sample of a bot flow: